How to setup your Fortress Phantom Metal Detector?
The correct setup of your Phantom metal detector is essential to detecting accurately metal contaminates. Doing so will also reduce the number of false rejects and overall increase your production throughput.
Phantom Metal Detector Installation
As with any conveyor metal detector correctly installing the system is vital to its operation. The Fortress systems like others require the correct isolation and grounding in order to operate correctly. The Phantom Manual illustrates and explains all the correct installation requirements for peak performance.
Adjusting a Phantom Metal Detector.
Industrial metal detectors must be calibrated to the specific application. This adjustment, often called phase mode, tells the system what type of product you are running. Setup instructions in the Phantom Metal Detector Manual walk you through step by step on how to do this.
Over 25 years experience in the industrial sector with a broad knowledge of industrial equipment and the installation and application of machinery used in today's automation processes.
- Increase production efficiency and reduce labor costs
- Cold roll forming machine used for manufacturing corrugated steel roofing
- Get more life from your roll former: Refurbish, Rebuild and make it last
- How automotive roll forming benefits manufactures of vehicle parts
- Curve bending machine and curve bending rollformer