Steel Framing Studmaker
The Samco Studmaker has been designed to manufacture studs from 3 5/8″ to 14″ in width with flange heights ranging from 1 3/8″ to 2 1/2″. Material thickness can range from 20 (.039) to 12 (.112) with 3″ rollformed deep leg tracks. All of this can be manufacturered without shear’s or dies.
Samco Roll Forming
The “Samco Roll Forming” machine Studmaker is designed for quick change-overs, typically under 20 minutes, which in turn allows you to manufacture 24/7. This high speed capability and size change speed is another innovative design first introduced by Samco Machinery ltd.
Piercing and Cutt-Off
Over 25 years experience in the industrial sector with a broad knowledge of industrial equipment and the installation and application of machinery used in today's automation processes.
- What Samco Machinery roll forming machines are made in India?
- Increase production efficiency and reduce labor costs
- Cold roll forming machine used for manufacturing corrugated steel roofing
- Get more life from your roll former: Refurbish, Rebuild and make it last
- How automotive roll forming benefits manufactures of vehicle parts