Metalcon International is again hosting an industry leading trade show for the metal building and construction industry. This years event will be held in October at the Stephens Convention Center in Chicago, IL.
Metalcon Speakers and Product Showcase
Showcasing the latest in metal products and machinery within North America. New events this year will focus on the shift to green products with a "Green Island" and "Solar Bay" product showcase. A full roster of speakers heavily waited to providing insight in to metal forming technologies. Leaders in the roll forming machine manufacture sector, FORMTEK Metal Forming, Inc., TEKFAB and The Bradbury Company will head courses and special programs for attendees.
METALCON 2012 address
The Donald E. Stephens Convention Center
9301 West Bryn Mawr
Rosemont, IL 60018
Metalcon Show hours and dates
- Dates: October 9-11, 2012
- Tuesday October 9 12 noon – 5:00 pm
- Wednesday October 10 12 noon – 5:00 pm
- Thursday October 11 10 a.m. – 2:00 pm
Seminars hours at Metalcon
- Tuesday October 9 8:30 am – 11:45 am
- Wednesday October 10 8:30 am – 11:45 am
This years show will feature a number of machinery and material exhibitors. See the full list of exhibitors for this years Metalcon show.
Over 25 years experience in the industrial sector with a broad knowledge of industrial equipment and the installation and application of machinery used in today's automation processes.
- What Samco Machinery roll forming machines are made in India?
- Increase production efficiency and reduce labor costs
- Cold roll forming machine used for manufacturing corrugated steel roofing
- Get more life from your roll former: Refurbish, Rebuild and make it last
- How automotive roll forming benefits manufactures of vehicle parts