C Z Purlin Roll Forming
A recent project designed and built by KBW Associates in Memphis Tenn., saw some pretty cool advancements in building technology. New features allowed for an off-center ridge with a continuous beam frame system to increase substantially the usable space.
Steel Framing System
This two story building has over 44,000 square feet of research and office space. Utilizing many steel building components, such as siding, steel stick framing and roll formed Z/C purlins this building reduces dramatically its carbon footprint.
You can read more about it at Metal Mag here.
CEE and ZEE Purlin Rollformer Machines
There are many common sizes for standard C and Z Purlins. The hole patterns and notches cutout are also very common. For more information on Purlin Roll Formers check out our product page.
Over 25 years experience in the industrial sector with a broad knowledge of industrial equipment and the installation and application of machinery used in today's automation processes.
- What Samco Machinery roll forming machines are made in India?
- Increase production efficiency and reduce labor costs
- Cold roll forming machine used for manufacturing corrugated steel roofing
- Get more life from your roll former: Refurbish, Rebuild and make it last
- How automotive roll forming benefits manufactures of vehicle parts