The DSP 2 series downspout system provides an end to end solution for the fabrication of aluminum drain pipes. This system can produce both the down pipe and elbow providing operators a complete package.
Many standard profiles are available as well as custom shapes. The following chart includes the most common sizes manufactured with this machine.
|2×3” (50.8 X 76.2mm)||4X5” (101.6 X 127mm)|
|3×3″ (76.2 x 76.2mm)||Metric 74.5 x 100mm|
|3×4” (76.2 x 101.6mm)|
The standard line speed is 100 feet per minute running 0.019 Aluminum sheet. Elbow's are manufactured at a rate of 15 per minute. The hourly rate can produce approximately 600 tubes and over 800 elbows. Line performance is improved with an optional swing out arm.
Model DSP 2
Download the DSP 2 manual today and learn how to correctly install and operate your system.
Over 25 years experience in the industrial sector with a broad knowledge of industrial equipment and the installation and application of machinery used in today's automation processes.
- What Samco Machinery roll forming machines are made in India?
- Increase production efficiency and reduce labor costs
- Cold roll forming machine used for manufacturing corrugated steel roofing
- Get more life from your roll former: Refurbish, Rebuild and make it last
- How automotive roll forming benefits manufactures of vehicle parts