Roofing rollformer June 26, 2012
In order to produce the hallmark shape of a clay tile a steel roof machine must introduce a new step in the forming process. This step creates the backward lip appearance of the tile shape. You can imagine as the sheet metal is fed in to the mill it is travelling at a consistent speed and direction. This forward movement is critical in the forming operation to ensure the proper and consistent shape is made. The simulated steel roof shape introduces a significant challenge during the rollform process.Read more
- What Samco Machinery roll forming machines are made in India?
- Increase production efficiency and reduce labor costs
- Cold roll forming machine used for manufacturing corrugated steel roofing
- Get more life from your roll former: Refurbish, Rebuild and make it last
- How automotive roll forming benefits manufactures of vehicle parts